The Northeast Surgery Center is a state-of-the-art facility providing care in areas related to outpatient procedures and surgery. The Northeast Surgery Center was named a Summit Award Winner by Press Ganey Associates, which recognizes top performing facilities who sustain the highest level of customer satisfaction for three or more consecutive years. It is located at 4208 Medical Center Drive in Fayetteville.
The Northeast Surgery Center is licensed by New York State and offers:
- Twenty-four hour nursing care by professional registered nurses
- Pleasantly decorated, private rooms
- Ample free parking
- An arrangement with a nearby inn for out-of-town families who require accommodations
The Northeast Surgery Center offers general surgery, dental surgery, urology, lithotripsy, neurological services, orthopedics
, ear, nose and throat surgery and aesthetic
Before you undergo a surgical procedure at North Surgery Center, you will visit the pre-admission testing
department where the staff members will perform EKGs, if required, lab work, and review your medications. They also will explain your procedure to you and prepare you for it. You also will have the opportunity to ask questions.
If you are a patient who is scheduled to have surgery at Northeast Surgery Center, please note the following:
- Please bring a list of medications you are taking, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.
- Have a responsible adult accompany each patient throughout the preoperative stay, including those patients who reside at extended care facilities, adult homes, etc.
- Patients cannot drive home, must have a responsible driver or responsible adult accompany patient if taking a cab home.
Patients who do not come for pre-admission testing, please call the surgery center one to two days in advance for information regarding procedure and any last minute change.
Aesthetic Surgery Privacy Considerations
Aesthetic surgery is a personal matter. To provide you with the level of privacy you seek:
- Prior to the surgery date, all communication with the Surgery Center will be conducted through your surgeon's office only.
- You may contact Northeast Surgery Center with aesthetic questions at 315-329-7999.
- Private Entrance:
- A private stairway is located at the end of the first floor hallway in the surgery wing and is marked with a small “Aesthetic Surgery” sign.
- As you enter the second floor, use the direct line telephone to notify our staff that you have arrived. You will be met there and taken directly to your room for check-in.
- If your surgery requires an overnight stay, you will have a comfortable, private room complete with television and telephone.
- You can choose to have visitors between 8 am and 8 pm
From the East
(Fayetteville, Manlius) Route 5W through the village of Fayetteville. Turn right onto North Burdick Street. At the light at the top of the hill, turn left onto Medical Center Drive.
From the North (Fulton, Oswego, Watertown) Route 481S to Exit 3E -Fayetteville. See “From Exit 3E” below.
From the South (Cortland, Ithaca, Binghamton) Route 81N to Route 481N to Exit 3E -Fayetteville. See “From Exit 3E” below.
From the West (Camillus, Baldwinsville, Auburn) Take 690E to 481S to Exit 3E -Fayetteville. See “From Exit 3E” below.
From Exit 3E Follow Route 5/92E. At the third traffic light follow Route 5E to Fayetteville, approximately 1.25 miles. Turn left at the second traffic light onto North Burdick Street. (The Craftsman Inn is on your right, and Fayetteville Towne Center is on your left before you turn onto North Burdick). At the light at the top of the hill, turn left on Medical Center Drive.