When a patient is discharged from St. Joseph's they may randomly be selected to receive a patient satisfaction survey from us through our survey partner, Press Ganey and Associates. When a patient writes a comment on his or her survey it is logged into the computer at Press Ganey and sent to us for our information. We highly value the comments of our patients and we follow up on their concerns and compliments. Below are a few of the many positive comments St. Joseph’s received in March 2013.
- I was so impressed with your hospital, I did a lot of research about the hospital prior to my surgery and your hospital and my doctor are the best. I work for a hospital and I feel I made the right choice having my surgery at St. Joe's.
- Overall I must say St. Joseph's was my most comfortable stay in a hospital, as I have been to all the local Syracuse Hospitals. I would definitely come back in the future.
- I wouldn't go anywhere else. This just gets better & better. Keep up the good work.
- Birthplace accommodations & nurses were incredible & awesome.
- If I should ever need hospital care in the future, it would be ST. JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL!!
- Our whole experience was great. The care was excellent. Many thanks to the doctors & nursing staff.
- Outstanding care all around! Frequent visits from nurses & doctors. We felt blessed by God for the care w
Ambulatory Surgery Comments
- This is a well run, clean, happy and extremely well staffed medical center!
- Everyone that attended to me was professional and fully engaged from the beginning to the end of my procedure.
- There isn't enough room to write down all of the positive aspects of my care. The entire staff was professional, courteous and CARING!
- Everyone I came in contact with was professional, kind and compassionate. I can't think of one bad thing about the whole experience.
- Everyone was so nice and went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable and my husband relaxed.
- I was very pleasantly surprised at how thorough, courteous, and attentive all of the nurses and other attendants were. This was my first surgery ever and they made it painless (literally and figuratively).
- Your staff is extremely well trained and obviously love working at this center.
Home Health Care Comments
- We received care from dedicated skilled personnel - everyone we came in contact was caring and dedicated. I cannot praise them enough.
- Very caring and competently provided nursing services. All nurses were kind and capable and good listeners and teachers.
- Thank God for St. Joseph's care during my mothers fall. We couldn't survive with out St. Joseph's.
- You have some wonderful caring people working at your agency.
- The care I received was excellent. The physical therapist was very professional, and explained every exercise he had me do.
- I think you have a very organized and outstanding program. I recommend you all of the time and have informed my doctor about the quality of care I have received from you.
Emergency Department Comments
- Best hospital staff I have ever seen. Will always come here if I need a hospital!
- Other than not getting sick in the 1st place, there was nothing I would change. You are the BEST!
- Every visit to St. Joseph's hospital has been very good. Wouldn't go elsewhere. Thank you.
- Been there many times and always treated wonderfully.
- Your people are all very efficient. NO one wasted a single minute. Everything just kept moving along. I always insist on St. Joe's because you have an amazing staff, from the cleaning people to the top of the heap.
- I experienced no delays at all. The staff was AWESOME! Very caring - I was in and out. Very good!