Syracuse Internist Associates specializes in care for adults from age 18 through the end of life. Our physicians are board certified in internal medicine and treat both acute and chronic medical problems as well as conduct annual preventative physicals.
In addition to providing top-of-the-line care, Syracuse Internist Associates is also the convenient choice for patients:
- A physician is on call around the clock, so you're in good hands if you have an emergency need outside of regular office hours.
- We are located on the campus of St. Joseph's Hospital, with convenient garage parking as well as wheelchairs available for those who need one.
- The office is in the process of implementing an electronic medical records system, ensuring your accurate health information is available whenever a health care provider needs it.
- While our physicians are specially trained to treat many acute and chronic medical conditions, if we ever need to refer you to a specialist, in many cases that specialist is located nearby on St. Joseph's Hospital's campus.
- Blood work and x-ray services are available nearby.
Services and Procedures
Our board-certified physicians specialize in internal medicine for adults ages 18 years and up.
- Treatment of acute and chronic medical problems
- Annual preventative physicals
- Adult and geriatric medicine
Insurance and Billing Information
We participate with most major insurance plans. Our office will bill your insurance company, but the entire visit may not be covered. Co-pays and/or deductibles are required at the time of service. It is your responsibility to be familiar with the terms and conditions of your insurance carrier. If you don't have insurance, we may ask for payment at the time of service or for you to make arrangements for payment. Our office accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Syracuse Internist Associates is a part of St. Joseph's Physician Health, PC and admits exclusively to St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center.
In addition, the office utilizes a comprehensive referral network for any specialist care that may be needed.
St. Joseph's Care Coordination Network (for Medicaid patients)