We are passionate healers dedicated to honoring the Sacred in our sisters and brothers.
By our presence to our sisters and brothers, we reflect the heart of God.
PHILOSOPHY OF CARE:
Spiritual Care is an integral component of holistic care, which includes care of the mind, body and spirit. We, as spiritual caregivers, fulfill our Mission and Vision when:
- We address the spiritual and emotional needs of patients, family members, staff and volunteers in the entire St. Joseph’s Hospital Network regardless of religious denomination or faith tradition.
- We care for others in a spirit of prayer and discernment.
- We minister as a team of Chaplains, Eucharistic Ministers and Spiritual Care Volunteers.
- We enhance our ministry by fostering professional relationships with all members of the patient care team.
- We give priority to referrals for spiritual care generated from patients, families, staff and volunteers.
- We promote our personal and professional growth through education and evaluation.
- We extend our presence and influence throughout the Network by serving on various committees.
Spiritual Care Ministry is available seven days a week, 24 Hours a day by calling:
8:00AM – 4.00PM
For immediate assistance please call 315-490-7311
4:00PM – 8:00AM:
For immediate assistance please contact Administrative Coordinator at 315-448-5854
CELEBRATION OF THE HOLY MASS
Holy Mass is celebrated in the hospital chapel
Sundays: 9:00 AM
Mondays – Thursdays: Noon
Friday: Communion Service at Noon
CELEBRATION OF OTHER SACRAMENTS
Holy Communion is distributed daily by our Eucharistic Ministers
Sacraments of anointing of the sick, reconciliation, and other sacraments are celebrated upon request. Please contact a chaplain or a spiritual care office for arrangement.