A 24-hour automated teller machine that accepts Plus, Cirrus and Discover, among others, is located off the main hospital lobby. There is also a change machine that accepts $1 and $5 bills located there.
- The cafeteria is located on the second floor of the hospital across from the visitors’ elevators. The cafeteria is busiest Monday through Friday between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. due to employee use.
- A gourmet coffee bar, EspressOasis, is located off the main hospital lobby, featuring specialty coffees, pastries and light lunch fare. Hours are 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to noon on Saturday and Sunday. Freshly baked bagels, pretzels and cookies daily.
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday thru Friday 6:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., The Butternut Cafe & Bakery is located in the Emergency Services Building. Their tempting offerings include freshly baked pastries, muffins, cookies and croissants, made in house daily. For more substancial fare, The BC&B has fresh, made to order specialty sandwiches, panini's, flatbread pizzas, salads, and more. Click here for a menu.
- Your family and visitors may wish to use the vending court, located off the main lobby, which features microwave ovens, vending machines and a quiet atmosphere. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Vending machines are located on all floors except levels 2, 4 and 5. For further directions, check with the information desk.
Public Wireless Internet Access - SJConnect
Public wireless Internet access is now available for St. Joseph's patients and visitors to use with their personal notebooks, laptops and other wi-fi mobile devices. SJConnect may be accessed from any common public area and patient units within the hospital. Users are required to use battery power only when on patient units and in patient rooms for safety reasons. In addition, as with most wireless, public connections, SJConnect is not secure, so users should not transmit sensitive information.
Recommended Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP
- Internet Explorer browser
- 802.11b or 802.11g wireless network card
- Anti-virus and firewall software
How To Connect
- Click on “SJConnect” network connection
- Start your Internet Browser
- Click CONNECT
- Try another location
- Consult your device documentation or contact the manufacturer
- Assist in troubleshooting by completing a Wireless Troubleshooting form found at the hospital lobby Information Desk.
NOTE: Hospital staff cannot troubleshoot problems. The user assumes all responsibility for the use of SJConnect.
Click here to download our parking information sheet.
The hospital has a “Family Centered Visiting Policy” which allows visiting all day.
However, special visiting considerations may apply to some patient care areas.People wishing to visit their loved one in the hospital are encouraged to limit their visiting to two people for no more than two hours at a time. Children under 12 years of age must be supervised by an adult other than the patient, and may not visit in the critical care units or wait in the critical care unit waiting room.