St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center strives to ensure that your visit with us is a pleasant experience.
Why should I pre-register?
Pre-registration allows us to make better use of your time when you arrive for a scheduled service. It also allows St. Joseph’s to contact your insurance plan in advance of their appointments/admissions to ensure that appropriate pre-authorizations are obtained from the insurance company. This enables patients to receive the maximum benefit offered by their insurance company.
How do I pre-register?
You can pre-register online or you may call a customer service representative Monday through Friday at (315) 448-5155 or 1-877-746-4077 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m..
You can only pre-register online if your visit date (or pre-admission testing date) is more than six days from today.
You can pre-register online with our Patient Access Department via our secured Online Form located here
Please have the following information available prior to calling or registering online:
- insurance cards
- name and address of your doctor
What information should I still bring?
- All current health insurance cards
- All prescription insurance cards
- Picture ID
- Prescription/order for your test (if your doctor has given you a copy)
- List of your medications
- Health Care Proxy/Living Will/DNR or power of attorney (if you have one established)
- Previous X-rays (if applicable)
- Pre-registration confirmation page (if completing online form)
Valet parking is available at the main entrance of St. Joseph's Hospital from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If your visit date (or pre-admission testing date) is greater than six days from today, you may pre-register with our Access Department via our secured online system.