||Sandra Sulik, M.D.
Vice President of Medical Affairs
Welcome to the physician opportunities page! As the vice president of medical affairs at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, I invite you to browse our website to become more familiar with our facility and our community. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised when you learn about us and what we have to offer you and your family. If you want more information about St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center or any of the physician opportunities, please contact our physician recruiter, John Cerniglia, at 315-396-4364, or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
Interested in a career at St. Joseph's? Watch our video or view our current openings below!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- Generous competitive base salary
- Robust benefits package including CME, time off, malpractice coverage and retirement plans
- 40 hour work week-Monday - Friday schedule
- 30 bed IP Unit
- Share on call one weekend per month
- Hospital Employed position
Family Medicine - Outpatient at Medical Center(s) in Baldwinsville, Cazenovia, Fayetteville and Liverpool
- Generous competitive compensation plan
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage and retirement plans
- Five (5) days per week - Thirty six (36) hours patient care and four (4) hours for administrative services
- Share on call schedule
- Cohesive and well respected nursing team
- St. Joseph's Medical P.C. Employed position
General Surgery - job details to follow shortly
Cardiologist - job details to follow shortly
To apply: Email a curriculum vitae and three letters of reference via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org